Lilya’s Restaurant & Grill – Café Gourmand is a fusion of the most popular Eastern European, Armenian, Russian and Mediterranean dishes. It offers many hearty meals prepared in accordance with the ancient recipes. In both comfort food and more complex dishes, the ingredients are always simple and natural. The cuisine of Eastern Europe was greatly influenced by the cuisines of Western, Northern and Southern Europe.
Blinis, breads, grains, berries, abundance of dairy, sour cream and meats are very important in Eastern European cuisine. Cold and hot soups are also vital dishes. Lilya’s Restaurant & Grill – Café Gourmandbrings these delicious meals with a distinct flavor and rich history in a modern-style European restaurant. On weekends, Lilya’s Restaurant & Grill – Café Gourmand transforms into a cozy spot with live entertainment. Lilya’s Restaurant & Grill – Café Gourmand is not just a restaurant that serves seemingly fancy food at affordable prices – it’s a destination friends and family love to keep coming back!
*WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING OUR GUESTS WITH THE MOST ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE. IN ORDER TO DO SO WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Final guest count must be provided to Lilya’s Restaurant & Grill – Café Gourmand no later than 48 hours prior to the event and may not be decreased on the day of the event
- Increases to the guest count, may be made within 24 hours or on the day of the event; subject to space availability
- All modifications to banquet packages have to be made seven (7) days prior to the event
- Lilya’s Restaurant & Grill – Café Gourmand guarantees reservations only after a deposit of 20% has been received. All deposits are non-refundable but may be used towards a future event within 120 days after cancellation
- Lilya’s Restaurant & Grill – Café Gourmand reserves the right to final space configuration, table layout, and placement
- Children welcome to attended at all times
- Guests are not allowed in the kitchen area or on stage or areas designated for “Employees Only”
*Consuming raw or under cooked meat, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness. 18% gratuity added to parties of six or more.